Tuesday 29 December 2009

Hoggy's Top 50 of 2009 Part Five 10-1

10. Shafiq Husayn feat. Fatima - Lil' Girl (from the Album ‘En' A-Free-Ka’)


9. Lee Fields & the Expressions – Honey Dove (from the Album ‘My World’)


8.) Q-Tip - Blue Girl (from the Album ‘Kamaal the Abstract’)


Contentious I know because it was recorded in 2001, but as I have only been able to enjoy it since 2009 I am having it!


7. Floating Points – Love me Like this


6. Quantic & His Combo Barbaro - Linda Morena (from the Album ‘Tradition in Translation’)


5. Miguel Atwood Ferguson & Carlos Niño - Fall In Love (from the ‘Suite For Ma Dukes EP)


4. Mayer Hawthorne - Maybe So Maybe No (from the Album ‘A Strange Arrangement’)


3. Milano Jazz Dance Combo Feat. Colonel Red - Much More (from the album ‘Milano Jazz Dance Combo’)


2. Yameen feat. Lady Alma - Light of Love (MDCL Remix)


1. Build An Ark - Sunflowers in my Garden (from the album Love Part 1)


No comments:

Post a Comment